Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Jodhaa-Akbar" review

I'd told Chacko once that I may not be able to find time to write a post solely for the Mutiny, but fate had willed otherwise.

So my first original work for Mutiny lies here.

Do let us know your thoughts.

As an aside, I have been struggling to find like minded people for quite some time in my new city. That didn't happen, but through the Internet, I chanced upon some wonderful folks at the Mutiny.
And also thanks to some commentors on that site, my eyes have also been opened to the abundance of anti-national elements in my India. These are the people that could potentially engineer India's downfall. They must be stopped. Join us in the fight to save India.

4 comments:

  1. As I said elsewhere, my thoughts on one of the great Mughals are here:

    http://indicaspecies.blogspot.com/2008/02/akbar-and-cultural-synthesis.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi indica~,

    (Is that your car?)

    So we agree then?

    You might also like to visit ashodara.blogspot.com if you like great secular kings of India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acc to taxonomy, in Latin,
    indica is a species of India. I am that.
    I have a Nissan Pathfinder.
    Thank you for the link to ashodara. Seems interesting, so will go through it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you could've used firstname indica as in mangifera indica... :-)
    tamarindus indicus maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Apologies but Moderation is a necessary evil, what with spam, bots, flamers & trolls abounding.
The publishing of any comment that is abusive or way off-topic remains at the discretion of the administrator.
Thank you for commenting.