Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy Dusshera

Dusshera represents the victory of good over evil.

India today is struggling in the grasp of evil. From the evil of the multiple & repeated bomb blasts of the terrorists, to the evil of communal riots, church burning, murder & mayhem of the sangh parivar, to the evil of most of us turning a blind eye to this evil & it's perpetrators.

I pray today for the triumph of good in my land, and in all other lands afflicted by evil.

I pray for God to give all of us the strength to speak out if not do something about the evil.

And I present two links to people who are doing something good in the environment of evil. Things like this give me hope that we will win like Ram did. I wish the people I meet in the blogosphere, would give me that hope too.

Please do read this & this. It's the least you can do.

2 comments:

  1. The links are an excellant example to illustrate that at the very core we (the majority)are humane FIRST, being Indian and our personal belief systems are just secondary manifestations of the "identity" labels we are born with or have chosen to align ourselves with.

    Thanks and amen to a future where the "baddies" are eliminated by either natural selection (darwinism)or just because their "causes" will die a natural death.

    ReplyDelete

Apologies but Moderation is a necessary evil, what with spam, bots, flamers & trolls abounding.
The publishing of any comment that is abusive or way off-topic remains at the discretion of the administrator.
Thank you for commenting.